Question:

From Holland:

I am very much interested in the GlucoWatch. Do you know when the GlucoWatch will be available for people in Holland, Europe? Is it possible to order the GlucoWatch? Is the GlucoWatch reliable yet?

Answer:

The GlucoWatch is not yet available in the USA and I am sure that is also true for the Netherlands. You might like to look at Non-invasive Blood Glucose Meters for information on other devices, all of which are still in the development stage as far as I know. You might also like to contact Cygnus Inc. to find out more about their plans (their full address and phone numbers are available at this website, at The GlucoWatch).

DO'B