From Washington, DC, USA:

My three and a half year old daughter (diagnosed over a year ago) recently switched to pork insulin, with good results. But we now want to mix the pork NPH with Lispro because the slower-acting pork insulin just doesn't work quickly enough to cover meals, particularly at dinner. Can you mix Pork insulin with Lispro?

Eli Lilly has only published data testing lispro insulin [Humalog® brand] with Humulin® insulin products. I suggest you or your daughter's physician contact them directly to ask if there would be any problem mixing lispro with pork insulin.