Question:

From Texas, USA:

My 12 year old daughter was just diagnosed with high blood sugar. The doctor told me to cut back on her sugar intake and that she wanted to have her retested in 6 months. I never felt like she consumed a lot of sweets. Do you have a suggestion on a source where I can find a diet for her?

Answer:

It sounds like you need to find an pediatric endocrinologist for your daughter, as well as a "diet." There's a lot more to treating diabetes (or suspected diabetes) besides kicking you out of the office for six months.

WWQ