From Delaware, Ohio, USA:

My boyfriend who is 22 years old was diagnosed with childhood diabetes when he was 11. He exercises daily but I think his diet is terrible. He regulates his sugar level with pop everyday. He also has a terrible sweet tooth and loves red meat. The bloodier the better! How can I help him regulate his sugar level and diet, without taking away all the foods he loves?

Sounds like you are being somewhat judgmental. I would suggest that you consider asking your boyfriend to set up an appointment for you and him to visit with his diabetes team (especially the dietitian) before you ruin your relationship.