From El Paso, Texas, USA:

I am seeking resources for affordable test strips for my blood glucose meter. I do not have medical insurance and I feel that the industry is taking advantage of those who depend on those strips.

Brand name strips are what you will need to use in your meter. There had been some "generic" brands available a few years ago, but due to problems with quality control, as well as legal issues, they are not now available. As far as I know there is no other option.

Posted to Blood Tests and Insulin Injections and Social Issues: Insurance/Costs