From Kentucky, USA:

My daughter has diabetes. She is now seven years old and was diagnosed at 20 months of age. She is doing great but we have a problem with counting carbs. How many carbs should she have at each meal and snack?

The number of carbs at each meal and snack is really based on each individual child's caloric needs. I have no height, weight information so could not give you a specific number. If I were guessing, based on other children of her age that I have worked with, I would think somewhere between 2-4 carbs at each meal and one at each snack would be somewhere in the range. Again, this is not a prescription and I would encourage you to seek the advice of a pediatric dietitian who could do an appropriate assessment of her needs. If your child is growing well and is neither under or overweight a good approach is to keep a food record of the foods and amounts she is eating and then determine the meal plan from there.