From Washington, USA:

My daughter is 21 and has Type 1 diabetes. She is getting tired of taking shots with the standard needle. Is it possible to use the air type injector? Is insulin available for this? Is it practical? Where do I find information on this?

It's normal to be tired of taking shots. Is it just getting "old" or do they hurt? I'm not really sure what the real problem is. Without knowing what "tired" means, I'm not sure I can really answer this question.

Jet injectors are probably not the answer. They are very expensive and hard to use properly.

[Editor's comment: You can read about jet injectors at Syringes and Injection Products. JSH]