From Alberta, Canada:

Is there any software for Windows 95/NT that is designed only for calculating food groups for diabetics? I do not need software that allows the downloading of blood results but being able to input a recipe and have the amount of starches, fruit/vegetables, fats, etc. calculated would be fantastic. I heard there was a company in Ontario working on just this but a quick search of the Net found nothing.

I am unaware of any programs that only analyze food, though I cannot imagine there aren't such programs. I suggest that you visit your nearest computer superstore and browse through the titles.

If you want a diabetes management program that also includes nutritional management, I suggest Balance PC.