From Kentucky, USA:

My daughter is nine years old and she is having trouble with her sugar. It goes up and down and, when it does, she gets real weak. I'm trying to find out what kind of diabetes she might have. They have done blood work on her and her glucose is low; then they do blood work again four days later and it just fine. What kind of test can they do to find out what is wrong with her?

From your question, it doesn't sound like your child has diabetes, but has frequent low blood sugars. If true low blood sugars have been documented by sending a properly processed blood specimen to a laboratory, she needs a thorough endocrine workup to look for hormonal abnormalities that can cause low blood sugars. If she has not seen a pediatric endocrinologist, I suggest you try to arrange this.