From Texas, USA:

What can you tell me about diabetic children and dissociation? I read that Dissociation Identity Disorder usually arises in childhood, between the ages of 3 and 9 years, and there is incidence of juvenile diabetes. The child may experience depression, mood swings, panic attacks, time loss, insomnia to name a few.

According to the DSM-IV [the textbook of psychiatric diagnosis used in the USA], Dissociative Identity Disorder is not connected to Juvenile Diabetes or any general medical condition. The symptoms you describe do not fit with Dissociative Identity Disorder. My suggestion would be to contact a good psychiatrist to find the root of these symptoms.