From New York, New York, USA:

I am trying to comparison-shop for health insurance to see which ones offer the most coverage for diabetes supplies. Has any diabetes organization put out of report on health insurance companies, such as which are the best, the worst, who offers what?

I would speak to your diabetes provider, who probably has experience with the health plans located in your area. As benefits change, I would carefully evaluate your options before choosing. Make sure you will be able to see your current provider, have access to diabetes education, as well as be able to use the supplies and products you are currently using.

Posted to Social Issues: Insurance/Costs