From Loveland, Colorado, USA:

My daughter, age 28, was diagnosed with insulin dependent diabetes at the age of 12. She has had many complications over the years.

She currently is battling gastroparesis and has frequent incidents of hypoglycemia. She is now experiencing body temperature drops that seem to be associated with the insulin reactions, with temperature going as low as 95 degrees F this morning. The doctor doesn't seem concerned. Suggestions?

I don't know the origins of these drops in temperature but if they are real and associated with hypoglycaemia then your doctor should be concerned and offering help. Part of the reaction to hypoglycaemia is reduction in the blood supply to the skin so perhaps this is what you are measuring. I don't think that I can say anything useful without seeing blood sugar records and examining your daughter. Perhaps you should seek a second opinion.