I am looking for information about diabetes and stress. I am a Type 2 and have been just a short time; my wife is a diabetic educator! Any ideas where I might find this information?

There are several good books on the effects of stress on the body and the need to manage stress effectively. The Relaxation Response is recommended for a general text. Also, there are now books about diabetes which include psychosocial issues like stress management.

I would also recommend a subscription to Diabetes Forecast magazine.

Posted to Stress