Question:

From America On-Line:

Where could I find a health insurance company for diabetics? My current health insurance is way too expensive and does not accommodate my illness appropriately.

Answer:

Please see previous answers at this website about health insurance.

I would carefully explore the health plans which are available to you and decide which best fits your needs. Unfortunately this is not always as easy as it sounds.

If you have particular problems with your current plan, make sure you pursue your concerns and needs with their "complaints" department, and possibly ask your primary care provider to help.

LM

Posted to Social Issues: Insurance/Costs