From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA:

Where can we get milk and food that has no sugar in it? We live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and are very frustrated that we can't find anything without sugar in it. Could you give us some advice?

To my knowledge there is no milk that has no sugar in it. Lactose is the natural sugar that is present in milk. I do not know if there is a concern about an allergy or if you are trying to avoid sugar because of diabetes. If you avoiding sugar because of diabetes you might want to consult with a dietitian about how to adjust your carbohydrate intake. The labels on food consider all forms of sugar in the product, therefore, unless it is meat or a fresh vegetable or fat it will most likely have some form of sugar in it.