Question:

From Martinsburg, West Virginia, USA:

Are there any clinical trials in the Baltimore/Washington area for Type 1 diabetes? My neighbor's child is 2 years old and has been diagnosed since he was 8 months old with type 1 diabetes.

Answer:

Unfortunately, we can't keep track of all the regional and local trials concerning diabetes. I'd suggest you call the nearest Children's Hospital and ask their Endocrinology department's research coordinator for information.

WWQ

[Editor's comment: CenterWatch Clinical Trials Listing Service includes information about clinical trials related to Type 1 diabetes. JSH]

Posted to Research: Other