Question:

From Rosedale, Indiana, USA:

My 14-year old daughter was diagnosed last week with Type 1 diabetes. We have received information about a physician in Chicago who is treating Type 1 patients with an acupuncture machine and a product called DiaBeateze. This product has 4 main ingredients and is a sublingual spray. Do you have any information about this treatment?

Answer:

I have no information. Children with diabetes are treated with insulin. I know of no other treatment.

Posted to Alternative Therapies and Explanations

Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.