Question:

From Virginia, USA:

I would like to know where I can get the cheapest strips for my meter.

Answer:

Does your insurance help you pay for strips? Look into that option. Some other suggestions are to look in the back of Diabetes Forecast. Many mail order companies advertise there and have great prices on test strips, especially if you buy in large quantities. If that's not an option, and you have a discount pharmacy or Wal-Mart in your area, they seem to have good prices on diabetes supplies.

JW

[Editor's comment: See the list of Mail Order Pharmacies. JSH]

Posted to Blood Tests and Insulin Injections and Social Issues: Insurance/Costs