From Memphis, Tennessee, USA:

I am 34 years old and have gestational diabetes that is being controlled by diet only. My blood sugar levels 2 hours after eating are generally in the 75 range. Is this too low? Much of the time I feel weak, shaky and tired which is how I felt pre-diagnosis when I needed something to eat. Should my diet be modified?

The blood sugar of 75 is not too low. If you are hungry go ahead and eat. Just remain within the guidelines of your diet. If your symptoms persist, discuss this with your dietitian and consider modifying your diet.

Posted to Gestational Diabetes and Hypoglycemia