From Toronto, Ontario, Canada:

I'm interested in modifying my current regimen (multi-injections, Humalog and N) to incorporate an insulin pump. Do you have any suggestions for individuals who have a history of fat build-up at current injection sites (since the pump would use relatively fewer sites)?

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking. Insulin pump therapy is delivered through a small cannula inserted into the skin of the abdomen. I have no experience of using pumps but imagine that site hypertrophy is just as big a problem as with intermittent injections if the site of the cannula is not rotated regularly. If you are already using a multidose regimen then I expect that you are also doing the requisite number of blood tests. The latter are essential for the proper/safe use of a pump. Speak to your diabetes team about your wishes.