From Georgia, USA:

My daughter is almost three. Her stomach sticks out, kind of round and my mother-in-law is concerned that she may have diabetes. I have read that excessive thirst and urination are symptoms. My daughter does drink and go to the bathroom more than other children her age, but I do not feel that it is in excess. She has times when she is hungry and then times when she will not eat at all. Which, I feel is a normal picky toddler. Should I be concerned about diabetes because of her stomach?

No. The way toddlers' spines are curved often makes their tummy stick out and anyway, I know of no association between the onset of diabetes and abdominal distension. If her tummy is genuinely bloated and she has a lot of wind then you should seek medical advice.