From Israel:

I would like to know about ointments that speed up the healing process in minor wounds.

The most important thing is to keep the wound clean, washing with soap and water or a topical disinfectant. I do not know what is available in Israel, but in the US there are topical creams such as Bacitracin or Bactroban which will help a superficial wound from getting infected. Keeping the blood sugar near normal will also help prevent the wound from getting infected.

If the wound becomes red, tender to touch, or warm, oral antibiotics might be necessary and the blood sugars may go quite high with ketones in the urine. Extra insulin may be necessary to keep the blood sugars down and help speed up the healing process.