From Connecticut, USA:

I have recently read about Sucralose, a natural sweetener which is supposed to be being used in soft drinks by now. Do you know what soft drink uses this sweetener? My daughter who is diabetic, gets severe side effects from Nutrasweet (aspartame).

It was just approved and the company was kinda taken by surprise (they had geared up for approval about 5 years ago and then had to do further testing). Sucralose is soon going to be in Diet RC (although I checked the Diet RC in our store and it did not have Sucralose in it) and also in Very Fine Sugar Free juices (these were not available in our store). It will soon be out in granulated form and also in some other products. They are moving quickly to get this product out.