From Kansas, USA:

I am 16 almost 17, and I am a senior in high school. I have type one diabetes for almost five years. Are there any scholarships for diabetics, other than the one by the Eli Lilly company? I haven't even seen that one yet but that's what I heard. Could you please send me some information?

See Scholarships for scholarship information. The Lilly program is the only national program I know of. I suggest you contact your nearest ADA and JDF offices, as they often have scholarships for students in their area.

Posted to Social Issues: School and Daycare