From Sandusky, Ohio, USA:

I am 28 and a type 1 diabetic for 23 years. I used to take 2 shots a day, a total of 180 units each day. Now this past month and a half, I've been using an insulin pump. Without trying, I've lost 8 pounds. Also I've lost the desire to eat as much or drink liquids as much. Now I am taking 2/3 less insulin per day, usually between 50 to 60 units. Is there a reason why I've noticed all these changes?

I really don't have a good answer. I wonder if the insulin delivery might be more predictable now. We do see drops insulin doses, usually 10-15% with pump.

Posted to Insulin Pumps