From Orlando, Florida, USA:

I have a question regarding meat analogs and soy protein products, and how to count them for carb counting for insulin pump therapy. I have a teenager I am counseling who follows a vegetarian diet with these type of proteins included in his diet, and his blood glucose levels have been difficult to control. Do you have any ideas?

I am at a loss as to why the meat analogs would make a difference since it is a protein and I assume some carbohydrate. If your patients are carb counting, the carb can be figured in. I have not worked with any children on pumps who are vegetarians so I am afraid I am not much help here.