From San Diego, California, USA:

I'm 26 years old and have had type 1 diabetes for three years. I assume that my body does not produce any insulin at this time. I have noticed over the years I use more insulin to obtain the proper glucose levels and all the variables (diet, exercise, etc.) have stayed consistent. Will my needed insulin intake throughout the years gradually rise or will there be a point where it reaches a plateau?

Over the first years of diabetes you gradually had been losing your residual endogenous insulin production (end of the honeymoon period) and then you had to adjust your insulin dosage according to increased demand. The plateau is reached generally when around 40 units of insulin a day.