From North Yorkshire, England:

My daughter has been a type 1 diabetic for 8 years (four injections per day) and is having problems trying to keep her blood sugars level and weight down. Any suggestions?

I am sorry that we can't help specifically with this question through the internet. Does your daughter have the benefit of a diabetes team to help her (endocrinologist, diabetes nurse educator, nutritionist experienced in the care of diabetes, and perhaps counselor and exercise physiologist)? Diabetes care is best handled on an individual basis, helping the person meet their own lifestyle needs.

There are also many excellent books available. Please read the materials available at this website.