From Stockton, California, USA:

I have a friend with diabetes. He's asked me to make some sort of sugar level tracking chart. I'm thinking one must already be floating around some where. Can you tell me where I might find one?

Any of the major meter manufactuers and several pharmaceutical companies, and other companies, have free "log books" to keep track of things. Your friend should contact a diabetes educator to see what will work best for him.

[Editor's comment: Sometimes there's a price listed on the front of these log books, and if you go to a pharmacy, they will charge you for them. But they are usually freebies at any the office of most endocrinologists and diabetes nurse educators. WWQ]