From Mission Viejo, California, USA:

Our six year-old daughter has been wetting the bed 2-3 times a week for the past month. The pediatrician ordered a urinalysis which was negative for glucose and infection. She had eaten very little that day due to not feeling well. I have noticed that the past two bedwetting incidents were following days of higher sugar intake. Should I still be concerned about diabetes or can I safely rule it out due to the negative urinalysis?

I have seen a couple of cases where several urines were negative at the doctor's office and new diabetes resulted shortly thereafter.

Get urine glucose strips and check frequently. If glucose is positive, pursue it with your dauthgter's physician.

There are other causes, including inability to concentrate urine. Beyond that, see your doctor.