From San Rafael, California, USA:

Patrick Wright reports in his new book, Food for Humans, about the etiologies and cures of both types of diabetes. This knowledge is available, has been successfully practiced and published for more than 20 years. Do you make use of this knowledge of prevention and cure of diabetes?

I have not read Patrick Wright's book and I admit to being something of a philistine over any nutritional approach to the specific therapy for diabetes, except that is for the various forms of nutritional diabetes.

Before getting enthused over this theme, I would counsel anyone to read the editorial and the relevant articles in the September 1998 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine on the theme of alternative Medicine.

Posted to Alternative Therapies and Explanations