From Pennsylvania, USA:

I'm an 18 year old female, and was diagnosed with hypoglycemia two years ago. There have been numerous times that my sugar dropped so suddenly that I lost consciousness at work. I still can't seem to control it and my doctor basically told me "good luck." How do I keep my sugar even enough to lead a normal life at college?

If you are passing out, you a need a complete endocrinologic workup to look for hormonal abnormalities that cause severe low blood sugars. If you have not already consulted an endocrinologist, I suggest that you do so.