From Los Angeles, California, USA:

I have been on the multi-dose insulin regimen for over 30 years, long before the DCCT health professionals documented the importance of "tight" control. In an effort to maintain my blood sugar in an optimal range, I need a syringe that would divide a unit into tenths of a unit. For example, if I wanted to reduce my blood sugar from 140 to 120, I would need to inject 0.25 of a unit. I have difficulty measuring this precisely with over-the-counter syringes, even though I use a Terumo syringes that are divided into half-units.

Is there a syringe available that is divided into increments of 1/10 unit? If so, how and where can I obtain these syringes?

There are no insulin syringes on the market that I know of that have 1/10 unit demarcations. Another alternative would be to contact your insulin manufacturer and dilute U100 insulin to U10. Dilutions are commonly used in small children and may be helpful for you as well.

By the way, insulin pumps can deliver 0.1 unit of insulin increments in their basal rates, and both the MiniMed and Disetronic pump can deliver boluses in 0.1 unit increments, though the Disetronic is usually programmed to deliver 0.5 unit bolus increments.