From Ontario, Canada:

My 15 year old daughter was diagnosed with low blood sugar two months ago. My mother, myself and my twin sister also have low blood sugar, low blood pressure, and heart murmur, which she also has. My daughter has trouble getting up in the morning: is this due to the low blood sugar and if so, is there something I can do to help her?

You did not say if your daughter's low blood sugar was confirmed with a blood test drawn when she was symptomatic, properly processed and sent to a lab to confirm that her symptoms are indeed those of low blood sugar. If the blood sugar is indeed confirmed to be low, she should see an endocrinologist for further evaluation to look for the cause of the low blood sugars.