From Los Angeles, California, USA:

I am 30 year old diabetic male diagnosed of type 1, and I am using 2 types of insulin: Novo Actrapid and Monotard. It is known that insulin can deteriorate if stored under extreme circumstances like excessive heat or cold. Is there any apparatus or mechanism to detect the validity and effectiveness of the used insulin? I have noticed that sometimes the same dose produces varied effect on my glucose level.

Not that I know of. I would suggest you inspect your insulin for changes. If your blood glucose readings are lower when you open new bottles of insulin, you may not be storing the insulin properly, or it may be open too long.