From Amarillo, Texas, USA:

My 11 year old daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at age six. She has done wonderfully with her diabetes management. We have had a persistent problem with bedwetting due to higher than normal blood sugars at night for some time. This is very embarrassing to her and I would like to know if there is anything else we can do for her besides the obvious of maintaining lower blood sugar levels during the night.

Are you sure the enuresis (bed wetting) is due to diabetes? That's the first question. If it is, then you are correct, controlling the glucose is the choice.

There are medicines for enuresis, alarms, antidepressants and specific hormones. I would be reluctant to advise this via the internet. Talk to your pediatrician and endocrinologist.