Question:

I need the American Diabetes diet, the food plan. I have contacted them several times without a answer. Please, I need the eating program.

Answer:

You would have a quicker result through the dietitian at your local hospital or health care center. Also this would be best since the dietitian can help determine the calorie level that is most appropriate for your needs. Since you asked, though, the 800 number for the American Diabetes Association is 800-232-3472 and for the American Dietetic Association, is 800-877-1600.

LSF