From Ireland:

I'm 14. I've gotten diabetes in the past year (type 2). I'll be 15 in 6 months' time. The thing is, I only have pubic hair and underarm hair -- nothing else. I'm the laughing stock of my classroom because I'm the only one whose voice hasn't changed yet and whose penis hasn't grown at all.

Is my diabetes interfering with puberty or am I just a freak?

Puberty comes at different ages for boys. At 14 and a half you are just a little bit late, but very normal as to timing. I expect you just haven't finished puberty yet. The best answer can come from your doctor. I know it's hard to ask, but be honest with the doctor and he will most likely give you a reassuring message.

Posted to Puberty