From Massachusetts, USA:

I am scheduled to do a teaching session to diabetic children ages 8-16. The session has to hold their interest, and this is a pretty wide range of age. Do you know of any sites or magazines that would have better ideas I could use? I had planned to do trivia questions.

The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation publishes a magazine called "Countdown." Within the last few issues is an insert called "Countdown for Kids." You may find some ideas there. Contact your local JDF Chapter for copies of the magazine.