Question:

From Exmouth, Devon, UK:

I'm a 14 year old type one diabetic for 7 years. I take 3 injections of Humalog plus one insulatard and am well controlled, able to do tests and injection.

I will be staying with a French family on an exchange visit. We need information in French language to give to the host family about diabetes and diet.

Answer:

I'd suggest the Canadian Diabetes Association website (which is trilingual!) as a place to start. Other French websites about diabetes can be found at Websites Multilinguisticos and Non-English Web Sites.

Enjoy your visit!

WWQ