From Exmouth, Devon, UK:

I'm a 14 year old type one diabetic for 7 years. I take 3 injections of Humalog plus one insulatard and am well controlled, able to do tests and injection.

I will be staying with a French family on an exchange visit. We need information in French language to give to the host family about diabetes and diet.

I'd suggest the Canadian Diabetes Association website (which is trilingual!) as a place to start. Other French websites about diabetes can be found at Websites Multilinguisticos and Non-English Web Sites.

Enjoy your visit!