From Illinois, USA:

Our 9 year old son complains almost daily of feeling a bit dizzy before lunch at school, and very often after lunch feels more dizzy and often vomits. This never happens at home, but at home he is free to snack and nibble if he is hungry.

He recently had a blood and urine test, but I do not have the results yet. When at home, he usually has pop, milk, or some other drink close at hand and does do quite a bit of nibbling and snacking. My sugar level drops quite low (less than 50), especially in the morning if I do not eat, so my first thought is that my son has a similar problem, or could this be something else?

You don't say so, but I get the impression that neither you or your son has diabetes and on insulin. Have you considered whether school anxiety may be a cause?

Please discuss your son's symptoms, and your concerns, with his doctor.