From Portland, Oregon, USA:

I am a 56 year old woman, diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis at age 54, and just diagnosed with Type 2 (taking glyburide, a diabetes pill). How can I differentiate symptoms caused by diabetes and those by MS? I can't get information here locally, no one seems to know anything about the two diseases in one person.

The glucose symptoms can be ruled in or out with blood glucose testing. Use your meter to learn about high and low blood glucose symptoms.

Potential overlap with the neurological symptoms, especially if you are having peripheral signs, might be hard. I expect you'll need to rely on the neurologist.

From the diabetes perspective, keep the glucoses as normal as possible.