From Michigan, USA:

I would like to know where I can find information on babies with diabetes. What I've found so far doesn't tell me much.

You might want to read a new book entitled Diabetes Care for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers: A Reassuring Guide by Jean Betschart, C.R.N.P., C.D.E. The book is geared primarily to parents of newly diagnosed children. Another excellent resource is Sweet Kids: How to Balance Diabetes Control & Good Nutrition with Family Peace by Betty Page Brackenridge, MS, RD, CDE & Richard R. Rubin, PhD, CDE.