From Indiana, USA:

My husband has had Type 1 diabetes for 27 years. (He is 30 years old now.) Recently, he has experienced several lows where he has had seizures and I need to administer glucagon. After I give him glucagon, he spends the rest of the day vomiting, has a severe headache, and basically feels terrible. Is there anything else I can do to help him? Maybe something else his doctor can prescribe to help combat the nausea and headache?

I'm afraid not, other than simple analgesics. The headache and nausea are secondary to the hypo and its treatment, so the best plan is to try to work out the cause of them and avoid such severe attacks. I know that this may be easier said than done.