From Pakistan:

I am 18 years old and have type 1 diabetes which was diagnosed 5 years back. I take 30 units insulin in morning and 20 units in evening (of 30/70). My sugar in uncontrolled. What should I do?

Is there a place where you can go for diabetes specialty care in your area -- if so then please take advantage of this.

Read and learn as much as you can about diabetes. In addition to this and other diabetes web sites, perhaps read Understanding Insulin-Dependent Diabetes, available to read over the Internet.

Do you check blood sugars? If not, try to get access to this so you can assess how you are doing, and learn to adjust your insulin, food, and exercise to safely lower your blood sugars.