From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA:

Where can I find information about Type 2 Diabetes in children?

There isn't yet much to find if you mean classical Type 2 but this is certainly a growing problem in affluent countries. There are, of course, a number of rare conditions with an association with diabetes and you can find out about them in a paediatric textbook. Unless the glucose intolerance is mild and easily treated with oral hypoglycaemic agents, the majority of these patients are treated with insulin and dietary management.

Additional comments from Dr. Quick:

For scientific literature about Type 2 diabetes in kids, I'd start with PubMed. For general information, try a search at Children with Diabetes.