I am a 30 year old with insulin dependent diabetes (for 15 years), and having problems dealing with autonomic neuropathy. Mainly postural hypotension, nausea, vomiting, abdominal bloating and watery diarrhoea after meals. Many doctors have tried to help me, but what I really want to know is how to treat the symptoms, or even just to get about without feeling dizzy. Do you know of any other young adults with these problems? What do they do?

Diabetic neuropathy is one of the most common long term diabetes complication and from what you say it appears that you are suffering from the autonomic variety. Therapy is specific for the different symptoms. Discuss your concerns with your endocrinologist.