From Greece:

I want to know about the sex life in people with diabetes. Specifically, my girlfriend has had diabetes for 5 months and I am trying to inform myself about this. Also, sometimes she asks herself "Why me?" Can you give your advice about what she should do?

Your girlfriend should see her gynecologist and describe her specific problem and symptoms. Hopefully, the gynecologist will be able to help her or possibly refer her to a specialist. Unfortunately, there is very little if any information in the current medical literature about sexual dysfunction in diabetic women.

Posted to Family Planning