From San Juan, Puerto Rico:

I am 37 years old and have had Type 2 diabetes for about 3 years. I was prescribed Glucotrol 5mg [a pill for Type 2 diabetes] but then I used to have too many low readings in my blood and it was worse than having high readings. Also I started doing exercises and I lost weight which I think it was my major problem having high blood readings. I stopped taking the Glucotrol and I changed my eating habits.

My question is: Can I be a diabetic become normal again if I keep doing all the previous steps? I just wonder, if once diagnosed diabetic 2, I will be like that all my life? Now I have normal readings and just wonder If I am doing the wrong thing not taking the pill.

You still have diabetes. This situation is frequently called "Diet-controlled diabetes" (although it would be better to describe it as "diet-and-exercise controlled diabetes"). It's fairly common to hear of people with Type 2 diabetes who can successfully discontinue their pills, and "go into remission" (with normal blood sugars under most circumstances) if they can change their lifestyle and lose extra unwanted weight. If pills are no longer needed to control the blood sugar, that's great.

Congratulations: keep up the good work!