From Israel:

My husband, age 44, has a father with Type 2 diabetes. My husband has diffuse peripheral demyelinating, axonal polyneuropathy. He had a GTT and results showed 59 mg. Is he hypoglycemic? If so, could this have anything to do with the neuropathy? Also, our 5 year old son has at least 15 hypoglycemia symptoms (he is PDDNOS) and a vegetarian but has never been checked for hypoglycemia. What diet would you recommend, and what are the characteristics of a seizure so that we can recognize it if it should happen?

Your husband's fasting blood sugar was somewhat low; but not beyond the limits of normal particularly if it was taken first thing in the morning. It is extremely unlikely that his neuropathy is linked to diabetes; for one thing, there would have been clearcut evidence of poor glucose control for many years previously.

As to your son's problems I don't think that they can be answered by e-mail and without taking a proper medical history and doing a full physical examination: I think you need to talk to his doctor about his problems.